- Son of Rosemary by Ira Levin - Rosemary comes out of a 27 year coma induced by the coven. Her son a grown man is a charismatic individual with world wide influence. Is he planning to destroy the world like his Father (Satan) wants or was it all just a bad dream.
- Tick Tock by James Patterson - Michael Bennett is called away from his vacation to catch a copy cat killer, but when the killers identity is revealed the case takes an even more bizarre turn. A turn that could cost Bennett his life. On a personal note Bennett has to choose between the Irish Nanny Mary Catherine and FBI agent Emily Parker.
- Ford County by John Grisham - A collection of short stories. Would be great for an American or Mississippi Literature Class. Truthful portrayals of small town Mississippi life.
- Theodore Boone kid lawyer - 13 year old Theo makes sure a killer is brought to justice. Great book for pre-teens, teens and adults. Full of humor and teen angst.
- Treachery in Death by J. D. Robb - When Peabody overhears some dirty cops discussing murder in a run down gym she heads straight to Dallas with the evidence. But Renee Oberman has her Daddy's name, plus dirty cops in strategic areas to protect her. Can Eve with the help of those she trust bring Renee down before she kills again? Possibly one of the best books in the series and Peabody really shines in it.
Mar 31, 2011
Alasandra's Reading List ~ March (Haven't been reading much)
at 2:53 PM